Monday, December 25, 2006

2.7 years of extensive experience in Mainframe Testing.

II really was not aware of this but as it turns out I have 2.7 years of extensive training, really, I do.

Some thing called “mainframe testing”.

I’m still grappling with this truth. To be very honest I don’t very much know what this really is, but as today the multiple cheers of the joyous ‘ Merry Christmas’ emulates from the collective voices of many a generations all over the spherical planet, I’m confident I can handle the real truth.

The real truth, mind you, not the unreal one.

Last night I really was very eager to go for midnight mass. Never been to one before. But unfortunately my aspirations of multi cultural understanding, from the respective view of a pseudo atheist were cruelly crushed.

After a few moments of visionary fog lifting, I came to the doorway of reason which told me that since Christmas denotes the birth of Christ and so and so forth, all this is actually bout J.C. but somewhere in the sands of the same festival, its been hijacked but Mr. Santa Claus. Its all but him now days, sure a few convent schools will put up plays depicting the manger, the Magi and the regular flowers. All parts played by grade 4 students, but they too on their return home wait for Santa to come bearing gifts.

So when did this hijack really occur. That is the question.

“mainframe testing”

Sounds very computer to me.

2 comments:

The Cat said...

ahah.
I, despite all my pent up despair, can never overanalyse Christmas. To me, its going to be a Merry Christmas, as long as I don't let the Grinch come around. :)
So, Merry Christmas!

citizenwatchorama said...

Is this not the fate of all religons of the world??I feel faith hi-jacked.It is a condition, a sign of the times we are living in.